Table of Contents Hide
- Overview of User Acceptance Testing
- How Does User Acceptance Testing Assists in the Effective Implementation of ERP?
- Enhances the Software Adoption Rate
- Help Build the User Confidence
- Smoothens the Internal Operations of ERP
- Better Understanding of Business Objectives
- Advantages of Implementing the UAT in ERP
- Get the Most Out of ERP Implementation With Opkey
- Adaptable and Customizable
- Requirement of Less Technical Skills
- Scalable and Cost-Effective Solutions
- Authentic Data for Test
- Continuous Support and Maintenance
ERP is used by most organizations to manage their day-to-day business activities. The implementation of ERP is quite a daunting task. The UAT testing in ERP helps streamline the implementation process of ERP.
User Acceptance Testing is a type of software testing performed after the unit, regression, and integration testing. UAT testing plays a pivotal role in the software development life cycle. UAT testing tools are used to validate the user acceptance testing.
- The end stage of testing is user acceptance testing. UAT testing tools help validate the business requirements and know whether the product is working as expected.
- It is also known as end-user testing. UAT testing is carried out before deploying the product in the actual market. This testing helps verify whether the product is fulfilling the functional requirements of the stakeholder.
- To minimize the effects of post-release issues and bugs, UAT testing is carried out properly. To carry out the process of UAT, a specific test plan is conducted in a separate environment.
Proper adoption of ERP projects is one of the significant issues of organizations. Fortunately, UAT helps streamline operations and promotes adoption. Moreover, the ERP software can be built explicitly for different requirements of the Organization.
Many employees and customers face the issue or feel overwhelmed whenever new changes or modifications occur while launching the new ERP system. In return, all these could lead to undesired outcomes and improper software usage.
In such cases, the UAT holds you back when you can use the UAT, which helps build trusted and user-friendly applications. Additionally, the techniques like end-user testing help design a better demonstration of new applications, making you aware of potential benefits.
The implementation of ERP is quite a tedious task. So, the requirement for a skilled team becomes all the more important. Effective and proper implementation is required in ERP projects. If not done correctly, it can lead to serious threats to business operations and bring the adoption of ERP to its doom.
Users can better understand the program if they are also involved in the testing phase. With the UAT testing tools, the developers can better analyze the requirements, enabling them to determine the required management team.
One of the issues businesses encounter while deploying the ERP is that they anticipate the product to provide a broad range of solutions rather than concentrating on specific issues. Users also need to be aware of the objectives specified for ERP projects.
Testing the software by end users enables them to comprehend better how the ERP can focus on their core objectives. The developers can then modify or update the software to fulfill the organization’s requirements. User acceptance testing helps you prioritize the task, and it also helps create a list of priorities and a clear plan for where to concentrate on the final developments.
- It helps determine whether the software is working as per the specifications
- It helps you know the actual set of the end product
- UAT testing comprehends the overall system
- Minimizes the chances of regression and new defects
- Enhances the collaboration between developers, customers, and domain experts
Opkey is a complete test automation platform that assists businesses in automating the Oracle UAT, Salesforce UAT, SAP UAT, and Workday UAT. Opkey addresses the major challenges while performing the user acceptance testing and automates the UAT. There are many advantages to using the Opkey platform.
Opkey encompasses a user-friendly interface that helps simplify the creation and management of UAT testing scenarios. It also permits custom scripting and testing scenarios and provides the flexibility to control changes in testing scenarios and business requirements
While using this platform, there is almost no requirement for programming skills and scripting languages. It comprises the pre-build test cases library and scripts, which reduces the cost of UAT testing tools
Opkey provides a cost-efficient solution for UAT testing, reducing the initial investment needed for automated UAT testing tools and resources. It offers scalable testing solutions and helps businesses to perform UAT testing at any scale, from small to large testing projects
Opkey offers authentic and reliable test data and environments, ensures the accuracy and reliability of UAT testing results. The test results can be easily monitored in a real-time environment. Due to this, significant decisions can be made
Opkey provides continuous maintenance and support, ensuring the testing tools and scripts work optimally. It sustains the enterprise’s continuous testing program with the help of artificial intelligence and helps minimize the efforts of test maintenance by 80% through test healing scripts.