If you love sports more than anything else and can do almost anything to enjoy your favorite sports tournament not on your small Smart Phone but on your Television, then ESPN is for you. You can enjoy region-supported tournaments. Like MMA, Baseball, Basket Ball, Boxing, Cricket, and many others you name it you got it, exclusively on the ESPN+ app. You need the ESPN+ app and espn.com/activate for enjoying the content.
Many of us would have thought that ESPN telecasts only sports but content but it has some other exclusive scripted shows like Peyton’s Places, NFL Hall of Fame content to name a few. You can enjoy ESPN content on many platforms like Smart TV and traditional TV with streaming devices Apple TV, Fire TV, Xbox, Roku, etc. Below is the procedure that makes you enjoy your content.
- Open the ESPN app on the Smart TV or streaming device that is available with you. All you have to do is to have an updated version of the same.
- Now head to the Setting icon on the top right corner of the screen and click on it.
- Open Account Information option.
- Login to the ESPN Account to get your activation code for further authentication.
- Open espn.com/activate on your browser of your Phone or Computer.
- You will be prompted to login via your valid login details that has an activation plan.
- You will be shown a text input area where you will be entering your activation code.
- Your TV screen will get updated as the code is verified.
- That’s all folks you can enjoy your favourite content on the TV as your TV app and the login details on the web browser are in proper sync.
Subscription Plans details
There are many options available for the user according to their need and wants. Monthly plans cost you $6.99 and annual plan costs you $69.99. There are many other bundles offers also available that might attract you and might fit your budget. For $13.99 per month, you can get Hulu, Disney+ along with your favorite ESPN content.
Maybe there is a Sports tournament happening around some part of the world that suits you and with the plan you get to watch it live in your home. So get your TV ready for the hottest sports content around the world by subscribing to a plan.